jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ashok <ashok...@gmail.com>
Subject Help regarding Jackrabbit clustering:
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:57:08 GMT
Hi,

We are using Jackrabbit 2.0.

I am currently testing Jackrabbit clustering in following scenario:

* We are having Postgres database running in a machine.
* We are having 2 servers in which Jackrabbit runs and both contacts the
Postgres database.
* We have assigned unique cluster ids to each node. I have attached the
repository.xml with this.

Issue:

* When we add some config in server 1, the changes gets reflected in
server2.
* Now if I add some config changes in server2, this change is not getting
refelcted in server1.
* We are having sync interval of 5000 (5 sec).

What could be the possible reason for this issue?

--
Cheers,
Ashok