jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Tranier <tran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DavEx Remoting Performance
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:23:32 GMT
Hi Chad,

We have tuned some time ago the BatchReadDepth, and if I remember correctly
a value of 1 was much better than the default value of 4 for our
application.
We will experiment it again over our simple scenarios.

I do not think the ItemCacheSize will solve anything on our test case since
each user access one different node.

I am quite surprised by the difference of performance between the embedded
setup and the davex setup.
We plan to do more experiments with embedded, but if we decide to move to
this deployment model, than we have to experiment with clustering that we
haven't tried yet.

John