jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sascha Rodekamp <sascha.rodekamp.lynx...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Storing (Image) Files in Webroot
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:46:49 GMT
jep ok, so i think it's a common solution to use streaming.
The biggest overhead comes from my Request Handling. For each (streaming)
request i have to walk through<http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/through.html>
 my RequestHandler, but maybe i can create one especially for image
(content) streaming.

Thanks for clarifying.
Have a good day
Sascha