jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DavEx Remoting Performance
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:53:43 GMT

Hi,

> My plan is to modify the RepositoryServiceImpl so that it can do some
> parameterized configuration of the http connection params.  What would
> be the best way to get this param values into the
> RepositoryServiceImpl?

There are some factories involved for instantiating the jcr2spi
repository implementation with the right RepositoryService
implementation. These factories can be used to pass a Map of
configuration values around.

Have a look at Jcr2davRepositoryFactory in the jcr2dav module. It takes
a Map of configuration values which it passes along to the
Spi2davexRepositoryServiceFactory which eventually creates the
RepositoryServiceImpl instance.

Michael