jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Using rescrictions in Principal based ACL
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:49:46 GMT
hi husain

> Another one.
> I created a user using UserManager and have a blank ACL in the repository.

the acls reside in a workspace an not the whole repository...
not sure what you mean.

> That is there are no ACE for the uesr. However, the user still has complete
> access to the repository. Is that the default policy? How can I change that?
> I am using Principal based ACLProvider.

what are the permissions granted to the everyone group?
if i remember correctly the default setup grants jcr:read privilege to
everyone. this can be turned off by setting the omit-default-permission
parameter in the ac-provider configuration. (if the ace has already
been created before you need to remove it using the API).

is this what you are looking for?

View raw message