jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Dhage <Sunil.Dh...@symphonysv.com>
Subject RepositoryCopier
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:24:14 GMT
Hi,
I have a xmlpersistenceManager based repository developed using Jackrabbit 1.6.0.  The size
of the repository is now about 50GB.
Now my client wants it to be migrated to BundledDBPersistenceManager and dataStore feature.

Can the repositoryCopier be helpful in this scenario.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Sunil
"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".