jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Hervé Agnoux <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject Re: I set a TransientRepository, I get a RepositoryImpl ?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:23:17 GMT
Le lundi 6 juin 2011, Thomas Mueller a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Actually, the Javadoc for Session.getRepository() is: "Returns the
> Repository object through which this session was acquired." -
> http://www.day.com/maven/javax.jcr/javadocs/jcr-2.0/index.html - so I
> guess the Jackrabbit isn't spec compliant when using the
> TransientRepository.

+1 for me !

> But I would also be interested in the use case (more than anything else).

It's not a business use case, it's a coding stuff :-)

I say in my head : "I don't need to declare a variable for the repository,
because I've session.getRepository(). So, I only need to declare a variable
for session".

I need to downcasting because there is no shutdown method in
javax.jcr.Repository.

And it's all. Sorry, my fault :-)