jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: jackrabbit JCA home configuration
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:41:56 GMT
Answering myself,

I was doing test and debug on the JCA component, and I found
that JR-JCA does not read repository home dir from system properties.
I think that could be easy add this feature, because JCA use the
default TransientRepository class.

If we change a validation in
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryFactoryImpl:

    public Repository getRepository(Map parameters) throws
RepositoryException {
        if (parameters == null) {
            return getRepository(null, Collections.emptyMap());
        }....
        for this

  public Repository getRepository(Map parameters) throws RepositoryException
{
        if (parameters  == null || parameters.isEmprty()) {
            return getRepository(null, Collections.emptyMap());
        }....
        it could works, for JCA   but I don't know if this affect other
components.

 someone have ideas?

best regards.