jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ashok121 <ashok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help regarding Jackrabbit clustering:
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:19:44 GMT
Thanks Thomas for your reply.

We are not using shared filesystem for workspace and repository. We are
having repository folder which has workspace and versioning search indexes
in each servers locally. Only the content goes to the one database, which we
believe is the right configuration.

Also below is a snippet of the code we are using for reading and writing the
data.

		.
 		.
		.

		// getting session reference
		repository = new TransientRepository();
		Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("username",
"password"
				.toCharArray()));

		.
 		.
		.

		// for writing the config
		Node node = null;
	    	String xpQuery = "/ConfigRoot"

		node = session.getRootNode().addNode(xpQuery);
		session.getRootNode().addNode(tempNode);
		System.out.println("Adding xml:" + xml);
		session.importXML("/" + xpQuery, new ByteArrayInputStream(
			xml.getBytes()),
			ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_CREATE_NEW);
		session.save();

		.
 		.
		.

		// for reading the config
		node = session.getRootNode().getNode(
			"/ConfigRoot");
		session.exportDocumentView("/" + xpQuery, baos, true, false);

		.
 		.
		.

Thanks,