jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From husbas <husain.basraw...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the shared node path in search results
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 13:39:35 GMT
Hi,

I have a scenario for shared nodes.
I have two users, foo and bar with their respective home folders /home/foo
and /home/bar similar to what we have in a typical unix env.

I have a document /home/foo/work/task1/sample.doc. However, I have a
requirement where I need to provider bar access to task1 (but not to the
home folder work) such that he's only able to access sample.doc and other
siblings of it.

Hence, I created a shared node /home/bar/work/task1 where task1 is shared
node. Now when I do a full text search, the result is always
/home/foo/work/task1/sample.doc and the shared node path doesn't seem to be
included.

So,  bar is unable to access sample.doc as it doesn't have access to
/home/foo/work. Is there any work around for this?