jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Auinger" <...@byteconsult.de>
Subject AW: Session Question
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:20:42 GMT
Done. Not sure if I filled everything out as expected, but it's a start :)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011 12:56
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Session Question

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Thomas Auinger <aui@byteconsult.de> wrote:
> When you start the test on a missing or empty repo-folder, it works. Running it a second
time doesn't.

Looks like Jackrabbit gets confused by the transient removeItem() operation that precedes
the addNode(). Basically, the problem is not that addNode() + itemExists() wouldn't work,
but that the much less common removeItem() + addNode() + itemExists() combination is having
trouble. You can avoid the issue by adding a session.save() call after removeItem().

Can you please file a bug report [1] about this behavior? It does't seem too serious as it
only occurs when you're dealing with changes within the same transient space, but obviously
it would be better if we fixed that.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Behalten Sie die Zukunft von Marketing und IT im Blick. Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter
unter http://newsletter.byteconsult.de