jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sumit Shah <Sumit.S...@cgifederal.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Clustering v2.2.5
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:24:47 GMT
All,

I have a couple of questions on Jackrabbit (v2.2.5) clustering.

1. I have a Jackrabbit cluster of 3 nodes with shared filesystem and shared database. What
I am noticing is that none of the Journal tables are getting populated. All of the tables
are empty (JOURNAL, LOCAL_REVISIONS, GLOBAL_REVISION). Why would these tables be empty if
I have enabled clustering?

2. Everytime a start a node, it creates this '.lock' file which prevents other nodes from
starting up. I have delete the .lock file and then start the other nodes. How can I get around
this problem?

I would highly appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
Sumit