jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tom Anderson <t...@urchin.earth.li>
Subject Re: New to JCR (again) and mildly baffled by workspaces
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 18:28:23 GMT
On Mon, 9 May 2011, David Buchmann wrote:

> i think for your usecase you want to look into the clone and copy
> methods that allow to copy nodes between workspaces. clone has the nice
> effekt of keeping the ids intact, so you should be able to map the
> changes from a new revision of your content back into your master
> workspace (master branch).

Okay, thanks. I have started trying this, but with no success so far.
Admittedly, i have jumped ahead of myself, and am trying to use an
activity, rather than simply cloning nodes. I'll go back and try that.

tom

--
Initial thoughts - who cares? Subsequent thoughts - omg!!! (Female, 14,
Scotland) -- 4.5 million young Brits' futures could be compromised by