jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Warning! The maximum key length is 900 bytes
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 07:59:08 GMT
Hi,

Unless you use extremely long workspace names (longer than 500
characters), this warning is not a problem. Jackrabbit doesn't generate
entries with a long path and name (longer than 900 characters).

However, I think we should change the script to something like:
FSENTRY_PATH varchar(700), FSENTRY_NAME varchar(150) - so that you don't
get a warning.

Could you create an issue about this at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR ?

Regards,