jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Langley <langleyatw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: non-versioned "cruft"
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 21:29:56 GMT
Okay, I had made a simple mistake... I had forgotten the mysql library
dependency. The error message left something to be desired, but the fix was
simple.

In my simple experiment I measured the mysqldump size of the db before and
after doing the garbage collection and the scheme of running the gc as
another "node in the cluster" seems to work fine.

-- Langley