jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From sam lee <skyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository synchronization
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 20:53:05 GMT
Yah, it looks like the fastest way of migrating data is to transport the
entire repository filesystem.
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/BackupAndMigration#Low%20Level%20Backup

But, it'd be nice if there's  a way to selectively migrate some path (of
repository).

Do you know of data transport API? JCR doesn't seem to define any.
By transport API, I mean something like this:
"transport /content/foo/bar/*   from localhost:8080  to
saml.com:3040/content/foo/bar/copy/"

Would you use RMI for this?