jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Fazio <vincent.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I override the Jackrabbit configuration parameters when deployed in Glassfish v3
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 19:07:27 GMT
I feel like an idiot, but where/how do I override the Jackrabbit
configuration parameters<http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Configurationvariables>
when
deployed in Glassfish v3? I've tried setting rep.home in the Glassfish Admin
-> Enterprise Server -> System Properties panel, but it doesn't seem to have
any affect.

   - Do I have the property name correct?
   - Is this not the right place to do this?

BTW- I'm using the Jackrabbit distro from Sling (If it matters).