jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ashok <ashok...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help regarding Jackrabbit GQL usage:
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 13:10:32 GMT
Hi,

We are using JackRabbit 2.0

I am exploring GQL for searching nodes in our repository. I need to know how
we can club more than one conditions in the statement.

For eg:

I want to search nodes in the path "/ConfigRoot/tmp" and has a property
named "book".

Individually we can construct 2 queries for the above conditions using:

 GQL.execute("path:/ConfigRoot/tmp", session);
 GQL.execute("book", session);

But I want to club these 2 conditions as 1 statement. How can we achieve
this?
Also please point me if there is any GQL related working examples?

--
Cheers,
Ashok