jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bruno.dusau...@yp5.be>
Subject External datasource injection
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 08:20:07 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to use an external datasource (like an XA one) with
Jackrabbit ? I'm still trying to get the JTA transaction working with
Spring. I've set up correctly - at least I think I've done it correctly
- a Bitronix transaction manager but I'm confused about how I can tell
the repository to use it for PM and DS configuration.

If everything is declared in the repository/workspace XML file, how can
I manage Jackrabbit to use the external datasource I've set up ?

Thanks.

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy