jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bruno.dusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Spring JpaTransactionManager and Jackrabbit on the same database
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 14:21:54 GMT
Hi,

Nearly everything is in the title :
My Jackrabbit repository holds everything it can (PM, DS) in the same
database I use for persisting JPA entities.
I use Spring with OpenJPA so I have a JpaTransactionManager.
I know I can use plain JDBC within the same transaction opened by this
TransactionManager but I was asking myself about Jackrabbit. Is there
any gotcha in doing this kind of code :

@Transactional
public void doMyStuff() {
   doJpaStuff();
   doJcrStuff();
}

Does it require any specific parameters/configuration or should it run
as-is ?

Thanks.

Regards.
--