jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bruno.dusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Re: schemaCheckEnabled in DbFileSystem
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 12:05:52 GMT
On 3/05/2011 13:48, Stephen Byrne wrote:
> On 05/03/2011 07:43 AM, Bruno Dusausoy wrote:

[...]
>> I've tried to turn it off but failed.
>
> Did you make sure to turn it off in the workspace.xml for the workspace,
> not in the repository.xml?

Hi Stephen,

No, I've tried to do it in the repository.xml, like what's described
here :
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/NPE-in-ObservationManagerImpl-with-Jackrabbit-2-1-1-on-JBoss-td2549067.html

I've retried and it works now, thanks a lot.

BUT what if I actually want the table to be automatically created in my
database ? The ddlstream is still null so I get this NPE.
Can it be that this is a access problem to my database ? (I should have
pointed to the mailing-list that I have absolutely no problem with a
full-memory DbFileSystem and PersistenceManager)

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy
YP5 Software