jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: Add new nodes to a cluster
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 07:18:57 GMT
Hi

Just a little update on that, the following procedure seem to work

- shutdown instance
- get number from JOURNAL_LOCAL_REVISIONS
- cp -r jackrabbit jackrabbit.bkup
- mv jackrabbit.bkup to another server
- change repository with new nodename in clusterconfig
- add that to JOURNAL_LOCAL_REVISIONS with the number from above
- done ;)

I'll try to make a little script for that and document it

THanks for all the input

christian

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60