jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sumit Shah <Sumit.S...@cgifederal.com>
Subject RE: Invalid namespace index error
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 19:53:39 GMT
No we are not operating the cluster. But I can certainly look at the ns_idx.properties file
if its present.

Thanks
Sumit

-----Original Message-----
From: justinedelson@gmail.com [mailto:justinedelson@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Justin Edelson
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:57 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Invalid namespace index error

I believe this error refers to the numeric index assigned to each
namespace when properties are persisted. Are you operating in a
cluster? Did something happen to the ns_idx.properties file?

Justin

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Sumit Shah <Sumit.Shah@cgifederal.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to upload a document in Jackrabbit, but I consistently keep getting the same
error with the same UUID. I would appreciate any help with this.

> 25.05.2011 11:36:58 *ERROR* BundleDbPersistenceManager: failed to read bundle: b9501ed0-a8d1-4df4-9f83-4e68463c3d4b:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid namespace index: 13485 (BundleDbPersistenceManager.java,
line 1169)