jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mtombol...@sanmarcoinformatica.it
Subject problem Jackrabbit 2.2.4: PDFStreamEngine
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 14:09:20 GMT
Hi,

        I have a problem with Apache Jackrabbit 2.2.4...

I insert a file pdf (create by IBM InfoPrintServer and searchable, see
annex) in my repository.
The insertion is successfull, but there is a message INFO:PDFStreamEngine
PDFStreamEngine unsupported/disable operation EI and the indexes are not
created and so is impossible the full text search on the pdf.

With PDFBox I can extract the text correctly from the pdf (there is still
the message INFO: PDFStreamEngine PDFStreamEngine unsupported/disable
operation EI).

Why Jackrabbit does not create indexes?
How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you.