jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From emiliano albiani <emilianoalbi...@tagetik.com>
Subject problem using Oracle9FileSystem
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:19:33 GMT
Hi all,

I am facing a serious problem using Oracle9FileSystem class.
It seems it's tightly coupled with dbcp library because it uses the following method:

/**
   * Needed for pre-10R2 Oracle blob support....:(
   *
   * This method actually assumes that we are using commons DBCP 1.2.2.
   *
   * @param con the commons-DBCP {@code DelegatingConnection} to unwrap
   * @return the unwrapped connection
   */
  public static Connection unwrap(Connection con) throws SQLException {
      con.getClass().getName();
      if (con instanceof DelegatingConnection) {
          return ((DelegatingConnection)con).getInnermostDelegate();
      } else {
          throw new SQLException("failed to unwrap connection of class " + con.getClass().getName()
+
              ", expected it to be a " + DelegatingConnection.class.getName());
      }
  }

The point is that I can't impose our customers to use dbcp as the wrapper of the JDBC connection.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Emiliano