jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: CFP ApacheCon 2011 and Jackrabbit
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:16:21 GMT

Don't worry David, I'm not saying that, quite the opposite :) Actually I have even blogged
about the controversy here : http://sergehuber.jahia.com/jcr-is-not-dead-and-neither-is-cmis

But thanks for the PHP info, that will be very useful when talking about the community around
Jackrabbit and the JCR !

Best regards,
  Serge...