jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "De Georges, Adrien" <Adrien.DeGeor...@experian.com>
Subject JCR-SQL2 where clause is not working
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:52:07 GMT
Hi guys,

We are using SQL queries to retrieve some nodes in the repository.
And we are encountering some problem when using 'WHERE' clause as no
element is found. We have other queries which are working correctly. But
it fails each time we use 'WHERE' with '=' or 'contains' ('is not null'
is working fine).
Our query is quiet simple :
Select * from nt:base WHERE PARENT_UUID = 'id'.

Do you have any idea? Somebody is experiencing a same problem?

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used
by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission.
There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian
Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between
Experian Limited and the recipient. Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure
that this communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised
to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited. Registered office: Landmark
House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration:
England and Wales. Registered number: 653331

View raw message