jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Silva <alfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Code example to connect to repository via RMI?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 22:24:11 GMT
Hi,

I have jackrabbit-jca-1.5.5.rar deployed in jboss 4.2.3GA and now I'm trying
to expose via RMI to connect to it via the GUI tool JCR-Controller v0.72.

I followed the instructions to expose RMI here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss

I checked the jmx-console and it seems that the RMI is exposed correctly.

But now I have a problem: how can I connect to that repository via RMI? Does
someone have a code example / tutorial I can follow?

I tried many things with no luck, for example, if I try to put the url
"jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer" in the JCR-Controller app, I get this
exception:
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.RemoteRepositoryException: Malformed URL:
jnp:/
/localhost:1099/jcrServer; nested exception is:
        java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid URL scheme:
jnp://localhost:1099
/jcrServer: Malformed URL: jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer; nested exception
is:

So, anyone can show me how to connect to that server?