jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Silva <alfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command line tools to change repository
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:10:08 GMT
Right now that's not an option (old maintenance project :( ).
But can I use the new standalone server to connect via RMI to my old
repository?

I forgot to tell that tools may be RMI or I can specify the folder where
repository has and the tool can access it directly. They just need to be
console based.

thanks again