jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataStore files not removed when content is removed
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:01:58 GMT
Hello Alex,

yes, I did read it, but it seems I've missed a clear mention to the
possibility of run it concurrently (and the code example given, lead
me to think that the repo should be stopped, because with an in-JVM -
model 1 - repo, not more than one app can access  the repo at the same
time) with a live repository.

Thanks for clearing that out for me, and sorry if I gave you the
impression of being lazy (you can rest assured I'm not).

Have a nice WE!

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer