jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Silva <alfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command line tools to change repository
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 16:08:05 GMT
Thanks but doesn't seem to work for the RMI / JNP stuff that is deployed in
JBoss:

Connecting to JCR Repository at 'jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer' :
←[31mfailed.
←[37m←[31mError: Malformed URL: jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer; nested
exception
 is:
    java.net.MalformedURLException: invalid URL scheme:
jnp://localhost:1099/jcrServer

Still, it seems I may be able to change it for my needs