jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataStore files not removed when content is removed
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:53:03 GMT
Justin, thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.
One more thing:

When you say 'on a scheduled basis' does this mean that you have to
stop the repo, run the gc little example (probably adapted to one's
repo config) and then start the repo again? Or can GC be run as a
thread (that wakes up from time to time, thus 'on a scheduled basis'
too) while the repo is still running?

Thanks again.

--
Fabián Mandelbaum