jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Is it planned to use Lucene to sort query results?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 06:40:40 GMT
2011/4/28 Seidel. Robert <Robert.Seidel@aeb.de>:
> Hi,
>
> is it planned to use Lucene to sort query results?

Which queries are you referring to? Lucene has been used to query and
sort results since I first looked at the jackrabbit search impl like 3
or 4 years ago, so I am not sure what part you are looking at now.
Also which version of jackrabbit?

Regards Ard

> Collections.sort in QueryEngine is a bad joke, if there are millions of result rows and
you are only interested in the 10 oldest ones.

> Kindly regards, Robert
>
> Logistik und Au?enwirtschaft stehen auf der transport logistic vom 10.-13. Mai 2011 in
M?nchen im Mittelpunkt.

--
Hippo
USA  • San Francisco 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor •  Petaluma, CA.