jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "PALMER, THOMAS C (ATTCORP)" <TP3...@att.com>
Subject RE: JCR-SQL2 where clause is not working
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 19:02:55 GMT
Hey Alex -
I see the use of WHERE ISCHILDNODE... but is there a way to also assert
that the parent has a certain property value (in addition to my target
node meeting some criteria)?

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Parvulescu [mailto:alex.parvulescu@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 6:09 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Cc: De Georges, Adrien
Subject: Re: JCR-SQL2 where clause is not working

Hi Adrien,

You can take a look here [1] to see how to build an SQL2 query involving
parent node.
Basically you should use ISCHILDNODE.

See [2] for the specs.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-core/src/tes
t/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/FulltextSQL2QueryTest.java

[2] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/6_Query.html#6.7.12 Constraint

best,
alex

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM, De Georges, Adrien <
Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> We are using SQL queries to retrieve some nodes in the repository.
> And we are encountering some problem when using 'WHERE' clause as no
> element is found. We have other queries which are working correctly.
But
> it fails each time we use 'WHERE' with '=' or 'contains' ('is not
null'
> is working fine).
> Our query is quiet simple :
> Select * from nt:base WHERE PARENT_UUID = 'id'.
>
> Do you have any idea? Somebody is experiencing a same problem?
>
> Thanks
> Adrien
>

> Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and
may not
> be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to
any
> third party without our permission. There is no intention to create
any
> legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use
of this
> electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the
Experian
> Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express
written
> agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient. Although
Experian has
> taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any
attachments
> are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your own steps
> ensure that they are actually virus free.
>
> Companies Act information: Registered name: Experian Limited.
Registered
> office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham,
NG80
> 1ZZ, United Kingdom. Place of registration: England and Wales.
Registered