jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Add new nodes to a cluster
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:52:49 GMT
Hi

I am not sure if you received an answer on this already, but it seems
somebody asked the
same some time ago

http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/L1HBQddB3PYM2Fsde3ZL

(with one not totally certain answer).

On the other you might just give it a try and check what it will do.

I would also be interested in your findings.

Thanks

Michael