jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ameremortal <jkaza...@gmail.com>
Subject configure Jackrabbit when Glassfish 3.1 JCA
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2011 14:18:46 GMT
Hello everyone,

I don't know much about JCA/Jackrabbit, so please excuse me for nob
question. I have tried to find information on official web site, forums,
google and by my own means, but probably I am missing some peaces of
information.

I want to deploy Jackrabbit (2.2.5) on Glassfish (3.1) and configure a
repository appropriately, lets say to use MySQL database, store BLOBS on
file system and etc. What I understand is that this kind of configuration is
normally done in repository.xml file. However, if I deploy Jackrabbit JCA
adapter there is no repository.xml available. Should I create it myself?
Should I deploy repository differently, using WAR for example? Can someone
explain me how does it work?

Thanks,