jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Furst, Carl" <Carl.Fu...@mlb.com>
Subject Standalone server problem.
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:48:51 GMT

I'm trying to configure the standalone server jar with an Oracle backend,
the command line that I've been using to run the service is the following:

java -Xmx256m
ository -Dwsp.name=versioning -jar
tandalone-2.2.5.jar -c
ository.xml -d  -r

However I keep getting xml parse errors with the configuration:

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException: Configuration
element FileSystem not found in Workspace.

However my default Workspace template is as follows:

<Workspace name="${wsp.name}">

            persistence manager of the workspace:
            class: FQN of class implementing the PersistenceManager
<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.OracleFileSystem">
  	<param name="driver" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" />
  	<param name="schema" value="schemaname " />
  	<param name="url" value="url" />
  	<param name="user" value="username"/>
  	<param name="password" value="password"/>

     <param name="BundleDbPersistenceManager.setExternalBLOBs(String)
externalBLOBs}" value="false"/>
     <param name="bundleCacheSize" value="8"/>
     <param name="consistencyCheck" value="false"/>
     <param name="minBlobSize" value="16384"/>
     <param name="driver" value="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"/>
     <param name="url" value="url"/>
     <param name="user" value="username"/>
     <param name="password" value="password"/>
     <param name="schema" value="schemaname"/>
     <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value=""/>
     <param name="errorHandling" value=""/>

Some names here have been changed, but clearly there is a FileSystem node
under the Workspace node. Any way I can further debug this?

Carl Furst

View raw message