jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Furst, Carl" <Carl.Fu...@mlb.com>
Subject Re: Adding Network Place
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:41:51 GMT
I think I'm missing something here. Why are you using an http protocol for
a network place? If you network place is localhost, it's a moot point..
Just use the path. Or use your browser.

If you are looking to parse the directory data or parse the response from
your local server. You'd have to use
java.net.URL no?

I don't think that windows shares locations via http AFAIK.

On 3/27/11 10:33 AM, "Fernando Cabredo" <fcabredoph@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I tried adding
>http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.5/repository/default/ as
>Windows Network Place in Window 7.
>
>However when I typed the URL above, it says that the folder you entered
>does not appear to be valid. Please choose another.
>
>I was not getting this before in Windows XP.
>
>Hope somebody will be able to help me on this. Thank you.
>
>Fernando

MLB.com: Where Baseball is Always On