jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Problem using OPV ignore on versioned node
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:26:45 GMT
On 14.03.11 11:00, "De Georges, Adrien" <Adrien.DeGeorges@experian.com>
wrote:
>[exp:baseObject] > exp:versionablecontent
>
>- ownerGuid (string) = 'test' mandatory autocreated ignore
>

>This property is well created with the default value 'test' and the
>on-parent-version is set to 5 (I think it is the IGNORE value). But when
>I try to modify this property (setProperty) a VersionException is
>triggered (because the node is checked in).

AFAIK, the OnParentVersion only dictates what to do on versioning =
checkin of a node, if the child node or property should be copied to the
version node or not.

To modify the "head" of a versioned node (such as setting any property on
it), the node always has to be checked out.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek