jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Automatically extracted Jackrabbit FAQs
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 21:03:52 GMT
Interesting :-)

But from a first glance, I am not sure how to evaluate the answers. Should
I rate? Write a comment? Are comments only for correcting the answer (and
thus not directly useful for your quality statistics)? What if an answer
is wrong or a non-answering email from the mailing list thread was used -
rate it with 1 star?

Regards,
Alex

--