jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: XPath: multiple condition on child node
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:25:26 GMT
I don't think it is possible to query in jackrabbit the you want. You
might want to change your content model for it.

Also, to emphasize the complexity of what you want: Lucene has a
bleeding edge feature improvement planned for the 4.x, called
NestedDocumentQuery, see

This explains the complexity behind what you want. Also take a look at
the presentation link in the issue regarding cross-matching. Quite
enlightening by the way.

Regards Ard

--
Hippo
USA  • San Francisco 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor •  Petaluma, CA.