jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Reza Aliakbari <raliakb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit & database
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 16:50:49 GMT
For term of flexibility here, I meant the ways we can query the model and I
think in relational model it is very flexible, but in nosql it is by the
keys you define.(By the way I don't have much knowledge on nosqls)

Unfortunately I can't find much documentations around Jackrabbit. In compare
with other Apache projects it has poor documentation. I don't know how
developers have developed nosql model in Jackrabbit. and how it fetches
data. When for example it is lazy and when not...