jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Novarini <a.novar...@sourcesense.com>
Subject Unresolved types in spi-commons
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:22:41 GMT
Hello list,

I don't know whether this topic is new or not, googling didn't help me much.

When I try to import the jackrabbit-spi-commons module into eclipse
workspace, I have errors about unresolved types in some classes.
My understanding is that there are some classes that are automatically
generated (I'm reading the maven console output)

I noticed that, for example, for the class
org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.query.xpath.SimpleNode, no import is
defined.
What seems strange to me is that despite these errors, the maven build
didn't break.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Ale