jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Reza Aliakbari <raliakb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit & database
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 08:23:32 GMT
Thanks Rakesh for the detailed answers.

Actually I am not sure whether JCR and Jackrabbit with the Bundle model will
satisfy all functional needs(complex queries for example) that we would face
during development of our product. Also if it is possible, how would be the
performance.

So I thought the things should not be like a black box that whole things are
in the hand of Jackrabbit. In real applications we would need complex
queries and I have doubt Jackrabbit with Bundle model can response well to
such usecases. So I thought to use Jackrabbit for write and simple reads and
for complex queries we would directly use database.

Thanks,

Reza