jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From cheng zeng <zc061...@gmail.com>
Subject problem about jackrabbit
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:31:03 GMT
Helloļ¼
I have used the jackrabbit in the environment of  the Eclipse Platform, but
an exception always appears.I cann't quite make it clear what's wrong with
it.So I am wrinting for your help ,here is the problem:

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home I:\work\zc-ContentStudy
appears to be in use since the file named .lock is locked by another
process.
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock.tryLock(RepositoryLock.java:166)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.RepositoryLock.acquire(RepositoryLock.java:138)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:276)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:605)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:232)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:280)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:376)
 at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
 at
com.cse.psm.jcr.GetLocalRepositorySession.getRepositorySession(GetLocalRepositorySession.java:17)
 at com.cse.psm.jcr.SessionPool.getLocalSession(SessionPool.java:62)
 at com.cse.psm.jcr.util.CustomNodeRegister.main(CustomNodeRegister.java:20)

I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you!