jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr browsers
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:00:59 GMT
The JCR Browser http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcrbrowser/ is implemented
as an Eclipse plugin.  It can connect to repositories through various means
of remoting and provides very nice views of all the meta-data and user data.
 The only shortcoming is that it's read only.

I also use a WebDAV client to do writing.  http://www.davexplorer.org/  This
is pretty good.

Neither of these are all that outstanding.  I saw another project on google
code, but it's community seemed to be limited to a single company's
developers.  Despite the small community, it seemed to have better
functioanlity than these two.  I can't recall the URL, but you can find it
easily.