jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit error when updating from 1.6.1 => 2.1.2
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:30:25 GMT
Hi,

are you using an existing database with content or are you creating the
database from scratch for this new installation? Have you also checked with
the Liferay community?

Can you elaborate on what you mean with: "I this with MySQL"?

Perhaps you can post a piece of your repository.xml so we can see how you
configured your persistence managers.

Regards,

Jeroen