jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ashok <ashok...@gmail.com>
Subject IncorrectPersistentClassException: Node type: nt:unstructured has no descriptor
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:47:47 GMT
Hi,

I am using JackRabbit 2.0 and OCM-1.5.3.

I am using OCM primarily for versioning. I have my persistant class with
@Node(jcrMixinTypes =JcrConstants.MIX_VERSIONABLE) embedded and my fields
are as below:

 @Field(path=true) String path;
 @Field String xmlContent;
 @Field String rollbackVersion;

When I have a main class and when I try to persist the object as standalone
program, everything works fine. However when I integrate the same code in
JBoss, I am constantly getting

"org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.exception.IncorrectPersistentClassException: Node
type: nt:unstructured has no descriptor"

The above exception is thrown when I try to do any operation with ocm
reference. (like ocm.insert() or ocm.getObject(repPath))

I am using the below code to get OCM reference:

 public static void setOCM() {
  // Add persistent classes
  List<Class> classes = new ArrayList<Class>();
  classes.add(JCRVersionObjectBean.class);
  // classes.add(NeBackupObjectBean.class);
  Mapper mapper = new AnnotationMapperImpl(classes);
  ocm = new ObjectContentManagerImpl(JCRCommonUtils.getSession(), mapper);
 }

Could anyone please suggest what could be the possible reasons for the above
exception?

--
Cheers,
Ashok