jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Reza Aliakbari <raliakb...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit & database
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 21:26:31 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the Jackrabbit WAR file and configured it with a database(I
defined PersistenceManager at repository.xml). I hoped to see my nodes and
main information there at my database but I saw there 4 tables BINVAL,
BUNDLE, NAMES and REFS that couldn't find any meaning full information
there.

I want to know whether it is possible to query the database of Jackrabbit
without using its API and see what's going on? for example is it possible to
see the list of actions that has applied on a node? Where are such infos
persisted?

My goal is to be able to fetch all activities and data without needing to
access Jackrabbit API.

Thanks,

Reza