jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Langley <langleyatw...@gmail.com>
Subject mysql amazon RDS configuration and clustering
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:27:30 GMT
I'd be interested in hearing from  people been using Amazon's RDS _and_ been
using jackrabbit clustering with it.

I ran an experiment a week or so ago where I could consistently cause a
mysql deadlock under load. However, my current hypothesis is that this is
due to a mysql configuration issue (it was an innodb lock, although I don't
have the details of it to share right now although I can tell you it was on
an index for one of the version tables).

So, I'd be interested in finding out if other people have done this already.
My code base was 2.2.5 and so has many of the recent lock/deadlock fixes in
it.

-- Langley